Industrial - Printing
Velox are developing high-end, state-of-the-art digital printing solutions for round surfaces.
The printing media must rotate in predefined velocity and its high resolution position encoder signals generate timing pulses for the printing head.
Our part of the system is the control of the rotation media and generate the encoder pulses accordingly to printing heads.
- Motion System Architecture
- Electronic design
- Firmware development
- FGPA coding
- Ethercat slave
- Up-to 16 quadrature encoder inputs
- Up-to 32 encoder outputs
- Rich set of input encoder tests
- Dynamically connection between inputs and outputs over EtherCAT commands
- input encoder resolution divide
- SSI control of servo drive for accurate real-time position commands
- Syntethic quadrature encoder signal generation
- 6 axes PMSM control board
- Halls + AqB + Index encoder
- Encoder located after belt
- SSI input command for synchronized motor position and velocity