- Sercos to Quadrature encoder signal emulator
- A, B and Index differential outputs
- Optional Pulse & Direction and Enable outputs for low cost servo drives control
- Position data: Linear in mm or rotational in degree
- Configurable per channel CPR (counts per revolution), Index offset, Index width, number of Index per revolution
- Proprietary Integral linear interpolation for smooth pulse rate
- Maximum pulse rate – 5MHz
- Update every Sercos cycle
- One open collector input with internal pull-up
- 2, 4 or 8 encoder outputs channels configurations
- Single 18 – 28V DC input supply
- Galvanic isolation and optional 5V supply for each encoder interface to meet load voltage potential
- D-Type 9 pins connector for each channel
- Small form factor – 210 X 110 X 45mm DIN-Rail mounted
By using the Encoder Emulator real-time cyclic position data, available as Sercos digital value, will be
transformed to quadrature encoder or pulse & direction output train signals.
Typical use may be triggering Ink-Jet printing head or Ultrasonic module according to 3D trajectory data or
generate command to Pulse & Direction low cost servo drives used as service axes in a machine.
The Multi-Channel Encoder Emulator is connected to the Sercos system as a slave, real-time channel is
used for cyclic data and service channel used for configuration.